Who we are
Shoreside Clothing is an Australian Registered Company ABN #22638703446
Our website address is: https://shoresideclothing.com.au
What information we may collect
When you make an enquiry or join our mailing list via this site you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data either electronically or in hard copy and use it for the purposes set out in this section.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We keep details of transactions you carry out with Shoreside Clothing including enquiries, quotes, orders, invoices and email trail.
Details of your visits to our site including but not limited to traffic data, location data and other communication data, whether required for our own billing purposes or otherwise.
How we may use information that you provide or is obtained by us
- to register you with our website and to administer our website services.
- to administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter.
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us.
- to notify you about changes to our service.
- for assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis).
- to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing program.
- to make decisions about you using technology, for example automatically selecting products which we think will interest you and keeping you informed of such products (including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on)
- If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services we feel may be of interest to your business or yourself.
- We will only supply your information to 3rd parties if required to for delivery or fulfil an order placed by you.
- We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties.
In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account, to other retailers and to financial and other organisations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
Disclosure of your information
We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
- to employees and agents of Shoreside Clothing to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you now or in the future.
- agents who (on our behalf) profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs.
- to other organisations for the administration of prize draws or competitions.
- to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
- if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
- We may disclose your personal information if required to any supplier used to fulfil your orders.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us (see details below).
Please be aware that our site may link to other websites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked websites.
What rights you have over your data
You have the right to see personal information (as defined in the Privacy Act 1988) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee of $20.
You also have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
How can I get my name removed from the mailing list or change any details stored?
Please send an email to email@example.com. Request to remove or change details together with the email address you are referring to.